Auditor Training Course Samples
Manual 1- Requirements Explained
Manual 2 - Exhibits
2 Manuals Are Used to Learn the Requirements
This training course has 2 manuals that are used to learn the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard. These manuals are:
1. Manual 1 - Requirements Explained (a reference for auditors)
2. Manual 2 - Exhibits (example forms and documents)
You are provided with a Master Copy of these 2 manuals. You make a photocopy of the manuals for each Auditor.
Manual 1 - Requirements Explained
This manual contains a detailed explanation of what the requirements in the ISO 9001:2008 standard mean. A single sentence in the standard often contains more than one requirement.
The Requirements Manual uses the following format:
The sentence is stated in bold type
Vocabulary terms in the sentence are defined
The first requirement in the sentence is stated and explained
The second requirement in the sentence is stated and explained
This is continued until all requirements in the sentence are explained.
Manual 2 - Exhibits
The Exhibits Manual contains 103 sample documents, charts, flowcharts, diagrams, checklists and forms that illustrate what the requirements in the ISO 9001:2008 standard mean. These documents assist those who implement the standard and auditors to understand what the ISO 9001:2008 requirements mean. You may replace an illustration document with your organization's document when you have a document or form that has similar content. For example, you can replace the Document Change Request Form with your example of this form. Replacing Exhibit documents with your documents is optional.
Adobe PDF Files
The CD for this product contains the Requirements Manual and all the Exhibits as Adobe PDF files. You may place these files on your network system for access by all employees.
How the Requirements Manual and the Exhibits Manual are set up
Sample from ISO 9001:2008 Explained Read this sample.
This sample is from the Adobe PDF file that has the same content as Manual 1 - Requirements Explained.
This sample has 2 Table of Contents pages and the written explantion for 2 ISO clauses..
Auditors use the Table of Contents on page 1 that has hyperlinks to each clause.
The Table of Contents on Page 2 can be used for employee training. This page yellow highlights the clauses that contain requirements that everyone should know.
To evaluate the written explanation of the 2 example clauses, ask these questions:
" Did the writer fully explain what the requirements in the clause mean?"
"Is the material clearly written so anyone can understand it?"
3. Sample Exhibits. Following are 5 of the 7 Exhibits that illustrate the written explanation for clause 6.2.2 Competence, awareness and training. Other methods for implementing ISO requirements may be used.
Qualified Personnel Database
- This database may be used to list the activities performed in the organization and who has passed the qualification requirements to perform these activities.
- This form identifies the training requirements, the date training occurred, when effectiveness will be assessed, the manager's initials, and the date of assessment.
- This matrix allows you to identify the Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions that should be included in the employee's training.
OJT Training Matrix
- This form identifies activities to include in an On - the - Job training program.
Semi Annual Training Assessment
This form is used to perform a 6-month review of the effectiveness of employee training and to identify training that should take place in the next 6 months.
4. ISO 9001 Explained List of Exhibits Part 1
This is a list of the Exhibits that illustrate clause 4.1 through clause 6.3.
ISO 9001 Explained List of Exhibits Part 2
This is a list of the Exhibits that illustrate clause 6.4 through clause 8.5.2.
Requirements Manual and Exhibits Manual
Training Course FAQ
Return to Main Page